Sunday, December 14, 2008

My favourite Macaroni



That's my favourite food for Dinner!

Everyone just couldn't understand why only Macaroni that I will have it finished!

Mum cooks for me. Well, every times I cook for

Jia Nuo, he will come to the kitchen and say

"mummy cooks macaroni..."

Seems to mummy that Jia Nuo understands this is the food that mummy cooks for him....;)

So most of the time, he will finished up all .....:D

Simple dish....

Cook the macaroni as instructed.

After that, I will go over it with cold water.

Sauce - I have a few version :

1) Cook it with Butter & Milk

2) Cook it with Butter, Milk & cheese

3) Cook it with Butter, Milk & Egg Yolk

Simple and easy dish to cook....but I need to feed Jia Nuo for at least

1 hour before he can finished up all for me! 哈哈哈。。。。

*Since Jia Nuo don't really eat any meat or vegg...so I have to do up the

soup...meat bone/veg soup and will use the soup to make the milk...!*

So mummy knows that Jia Nuo is getting his nutrition from the soup ;)

No comments: